How Big of a Turkey Should I Order?
When ordering a whole turkey, allow at least 1 pound per person, plus an extra 1/2 pound per person for leftovers. Your guests won't eat a full pound of meat but that number takes into account bones, skin, etc. Also consider the size of your fridge and oven before coming home with a huge bird and you find out it will not fit! Anopther solution for leftovers is to cook a Turkey Breast along with the full Turkey.
- 12 lb turkey serves 8 with leftovers
- 18 lb turkey serves 12 with leftovers
- 24 lb turkey serves 18 with leftovers
- 6 lb turkey breast with bone-in serves 8 with leftovers
- 460 Crescent Blvd. Glen Ellyn IL. 60137
- Telephone: 630 469 0015
- FAX: 630 469 0176